Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Forgot to post the link here

Lots of stuff going on around the Dork Lair, but I wanted to make sure I posted the link to the guest post I wrote on my friend Genevieve's blog.

Dork Lad and I share some of the same um, super abilities, so I'm keen on learning how better to keep him using his powers for the benefit of mankind.

In other news, this afternoon I was hoisting him in the air (to practice flying, natch), and he asked, "Hey, what are you doing with me up in the air?"

"Helping you practice flying," I answered.

"Oh, like Superman and Batman and Robin?"

"Well, yeah, except Batman and Robin can't fly. What does Superman say before he takes off?"

(In his best Superman voice): "Up, up, and away!"

Between that and telling me he wanted us to buy a tambourine because he wanted to jump really high, he can be fun for a sidekick.

No comments: